Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Something to Consider

Ok. I know. I will step into reality once the baby arrives. May I live in a fantasy world before hand though? Someone told me today, to enjoy my lunch. Why? Because soon I won't be able to eat lunch without a screaming child next to me (her words not mine). I would like to stay in a realistic kind of fantasy world. I can't possibly understand what it will really be like, but I am aware of what everyone says. I won't get any sleep. I'll feel this amazing love when the baby comes. I won't have any privacy. I know in the way I am able to know those things right now. But, since I'm not there yet, and while everyone wants me to know their reality, they won't allow me to pretend that I can imagine what it will really be like. So, let's fantasize that I will be able to afford the diapers of my choosing. Well, I choose g-diapers! Check them out! I think it's a great idea. Whether or not they're practical or affordable is a discussion we don't need to have for another 5 months.

http://www.gdiapers.com/home

~S

1 comment:

CCR said...

When do we get to see some "Pregnant Spring" pictures???